- 1ja well
- South African informal Used as an expression of embarrassment, apology, or world-weariness: ja well, you’ve seen it allMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Dave's comment on the matter when I told him the story was simply; ‘ja well, now you know why there are not that many hang-gliders and micro-lights flying around in Transkei hey - especially in the mating season!’
- Ja well, that doesn't work. My will power is weak lol.
- 2ja well no fine
- South African informal Used to express a non-committal, resigned, or ironical attitude.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ja, well no fine! Just been to Lesotho two weeks ago, hey? Mmmm, you like the place, hey? Ja, boet, it's the best!
- Erm, ja, well, no, fine officer. My son must have stolen it, for I never knew about it. And I certainly never used it!
Definición de ja en:
- Diccionario Español
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda