- An ornamental frill or ruffle on the front of a shirt or blouse, typically made of lace.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Viola has converted to Christianity during her sojourn on the mainland and is a meticulous picture of virtue, dressed in indigo skirt, matching jacket with pagoda shoulders, and white blouse with a high lace collar and a jabot.
- A jabot, splashy or bold prints, round and low necklines, or long ties on a scarf make busts look larger.
- All the legal professionals wear severe, French-style white jabots Velcroed around their necks, and headsets for the interpretation jammed down over their hair.
early 19th century (denoting a frill on a man's shirt): French, originally 'crop of a bird'.
Más definiciones de jabotDefinición de jabot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.