- 1Inject oneself with an illegal drug.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eric was just tired and still a little jacked up on drugs, then they did some therapy and he got even more tired.
- He was still pretty much jacked up on drugs, and the rest of the team had practically left.
- And how else are you going stop a 350 pound guy, all jacked up on drugs?
- 2Australian Give up or refuse to participate in something.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And it's the same with ADHD, there's a continuum of this behaviour and it gets to a point where either the parents, the teachers jack up or doctors say here's the behaviour beyond which we would say this is a disease.
Más definiciones de jack upDefinición de jack up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.