- A Jaguar car: an E-type JagMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If your heart's set on racing old guys in old Jags on Indian Canyon Drive, then you might need the V - 8.
- Of course light weight doesn't just help you to go quickly in a straight line, and the Jag changes direction with an enthusiasm that belies its size.
- I made investments in a restaurant and bar business, got into the used specialty foreign car market, old Jags, Porsches and Mercedes.
Más definiciones de JAGDefinición de Jag en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
- 1A sharp projection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Every jag, every bump on the wall revealed a zone of darkness that was worth to explore, but every time, in the shadows, there was just the sides of the cave, continuing.
- The shingles on the roof were missing, and what once used to be grand stained - glass windows was now nothing but broken jags of colored glass.
- Like a sea the waste stretched out before her, ending only as the jags rose to breathtaking heights to become the rigid range of mountains called the Crown of Thorns.
- 1.1chiefly Scottish An injection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I had another jag this week - on my bum this time - and maybe that will do the trick and calm things down for the tournament.
- However, news broadcasts are catching me out all the time with reports about the controversial MMR jags, flu jags or latest drug deaths.
verbo (jags, jagging, jagged)[with object] Volver al principio
- Stab, pierce, or prick: she jagged herself in the mouthMás ejemplos en oraciones
- No more pulling your shoe off mid trek in the middle of nowhere and having to balance on one leg because there is a tiny speck of a stone jagging into your foot, inflicting unexpected and torturous pain at regular, but random intervals.
- He went through the fence, one of the metal spokes jagging him in the arm.
- In that ungainly position, the hilt of his sword jagged him in the ribs.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Known as a "jagger" to English bakers, this classic tool is traditionally used to cut doughs for filled pastries and latticework pie tops.
- A jagger or jagging wheel is a pastry wheel (a wheel mounted on a wooden handle) with a fluted cutting edge used to crimp and cut pastry with a decorative design (like ravioli).
sustantivo• informal , chiefly North American
- 1A bout of unrestrained or excessive indulgence in alcohol or drugs, or in a particular emotion or activity: a thirty-five minute crying jagMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She had stomach aches prior to visits with her father, crying jags, and although tested as a gifted child, she almost failed fourth grade.
- However, Cash had a deeply serious core and in between the jags on booze and pills, which went on well into his middle life, he tried to do some good… in an instinctively rebellious way.
- He goes on food jags, ordering the same lunch for a week.