sustantivo (plural jalfrezis)
- A medium-hot Indian dish consisting of chicken or lamb with fresh chillies, tomatoes, and onions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After four days of roast vegetable medleys and 1970s mung-sprout salads you are running out of ideas and your chicken jalfrezi with cook-chill basmati seems as decadent as caviar.
- The day's specials were tomato and basil soup which we saw being served steaming, chicken jalfrezi and pastrami and Swiss toastie with relish and red onion.
- It promised such delights as swordfish, chicken jalfrezi, roast duckling, pasta and vegetarian dishes, to name but a few.
Bengali, from jhal 'hot'.
Más definiciones de jalfreziDefinición de jalfrezi en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.