Definición de japonica en inglés:
An Asian shrub of the rose family, with bright red flowers followed by round white, green, or yellow edible fruits. Also called Japanese quince.
- Genus Chaenomeles, family Rosaceae: several species, in particular C. speciosa, which is grown as an ornamental
- Catch up on the pruning and in particular the cutting back of spring-flowering shrubs such as Kerria japonica and winter jasmine.
- Summer flower species such as Spiraea japonica flower on growth made in the current year.
- A new shrub to our garden this year is the summer flowering Spiraea japonica Anthony Waterer which is still blooming here well into October.
early 19th century: modern Latin, feminine of japonicus 'Japanese'.
Definición de japonica en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan