Definición de jaunt en inglés:
- Since 1997, Saga has also been running its own cruise business offering everything from three-month round the world cruises to short jaunts to the Norwegian fjords.
- Still, the longer waits will cause some travelers to reconsider taking certain flights, like those for weekend jaunts or short business trips.
- I now carry a repair tool and first aid kit on all ski trips, even short jaunts in the pastures behind our house.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- But instead of settling down in a nice semi-detached with Mrs Che, he got bored with the office job, and went jaunting around South America with his biggest gun.
- I had a really busy September, what with my sister's wedding, jaunting around in DC and Austria that I'm still downloading photos from my camera.
- Ed Stewart, Radio 2 Disc Jockey has been jaunting off to Pattaya to play golf!
late 16th century: of unknown origin. Originally depreciatory, early senses included 'tire a horse out by riding it up and down', 'traipse about', and (as a noun) 'troublesome journey'. The current positive sense dates from the mid 17th century.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.