- 1 • informal A word that is very long or hard to pronounce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not only is this jawbreaker incredibly long and weird looking, it has many parts-of-speech in one word!
- 2chiefly North American ( • trademark in the UK) A large, hard, spherical sweet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Saunders got me a Buddha candle holder, and I got her a bag of jawbreakers, which have turned out to be her favorite candy.
- I pushed it back and forth from cheek to cheek like a jawbreaker, watching from afar as my mother retrieved her notebook from her purse and began asking Mr. Welk about his tour experience.
Más definiciones de jawbreakerDefinición de jawbreaker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.