(also jelly sandal)
- A sandal made from brightly coloured or translucent moulded plastic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lo and behold, the Ipanema flip flop with a strap is from Melissa, one of Brazil's largest footwear companies and the originator of the jelly shoe.
- Our investigative team has determined that the '80s version of ‘sexy shoes’ included LA Gear, British Knights, jelly shoes and Cougar winter boots.
- It would seem that entry through the stage door to stardom does not come by simply donning a pair of jelly shoes and a rah-rah skirt.
Más definiciones de jelly shoeDefinición de jelly shoe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.