sustantivo (plural jennies)
- 1A female donkey or ass.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both jennies have foals each year which the couple sell on to fellow donkey lovers.
- The ‘boys’ are pastured adjacent to the mares and jennies, and electric fencing keeps everybody back.
- The first solution to this bottleneck appeared around 1765 when James Hargreaves, a carpenter by trade, invented his cotton-spinning jenny.
early 17th century (used to denote a female mammal or bird): pet form of the given name Janet (compare with jack1).
Más definiciones de jennyDefinición de jenny en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.