adjetivo[attributive] North American • informal
- Of or associated with small, remote, and insignificant rural settlements: some jerkwater townMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm getting the hell out of this jerkwater town!
- In Britain, we don't have such gems of railway vocabulary as jerkwater.
- The hamburger is about as all-American as a food could possibly be… especially one named after some jerkwater town in Germany.
Más definiciones de jerkwaterDefinición de jerkwater en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.