- Unwanted material or goods that have been thrown overboard from a ship and washed ashore, especially material that has been discarded to lighten the vessel: there was plenty of good kindling among the jetsam on the beach • figurative the jetsam of technology Compare with flotsam.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Flotsam and jetsam drifted from the yacht, some having already washed ashore.
- Liberation simply travels, picking up junk and jetsam along the way, discarding it somewhere downstream, and rambling on.
- I love how when you look up flotsam in the dictionary it says jetsam.
late 16th century (as jetson): from jettison.
Más definiciones de jetsamDefinición de jetsam en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.