adjetivoBritish • informal
- 1Damaged; broken: the lens is totally jiggeredMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's since my shoulder got painfully and extremely jiggered, six years ago.
- But public policy in this country has been jiggered to favor capital over labor.
- 1.1(Of a person) exhausted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not because it's a bad film; I was just jiggered.
well, I'll be (or I'm) jiggered
- Used to express one’s astonishment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People of Guildford, tell me what you believe in and care about… (pause)… well, I'll be jiggered; that's * exactly * what I believe in and care about!
- Well, I'll be jiggered, look at the all the property you could buy cheap in York County!
- Sometimes I says to myself, says I, ‘Well, I'll be jiggered!’
mid 19th century: from jigger1; its use to mean 'exhausted' is probably euphemistic for buggered.
Más definiciones de jiggeredDefinición de jiggered en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.