- A full-length outer garment, traditionally covering the head and hands, worn in public by some Muslim women.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I also want to wear the jilbab just like my mom.
- She was sent home from school for wearing a full-length gown - a jilbab - and yesterday's ruling has major implications for multi-faith schools.
- I would not wish to see the introduction of two classes of Muslim, the inferior class that wears the shalwar kameeze and the better Muslim who wears the jilbab.
Persian jilbāb, from Arabic, 'garment, dress, veil'.
Más definiciones de jilbabDefinición de jilbab en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.