- A strengthened cap with a long peak of a kind worn by jockeys.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fur surfaced even where one would least expect it: in a jockey cap, for example, or in the black mink V-neck top paired with ladylike suit.
- As a man in a jockey cap created excitement on the beach, she slowly saw Campion come towards her, and she pretended to be asleep.
- The silk ties from The Bacchanalian Express range feature golf flags, saddles and horseshoes, jockey caps, lighthouses and fly-fish among others and cost £24.50.
Más definiciones de jockey capDefinición de jockey cap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.