- 1A person who jogs as a form of physical exercise: there are joggers on every roadMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Skyrac is a broad church and members include juniors, road runners, joggers and fellrunners.
- However, her rise to fame will be an inspiration to the thousands of joggers participating in Britain's biggest ever 10k road race.
- It is an opportunity for fun runners, joggers and charity fund-raisers to rub shoulders with the fast and famous.
- 1.1 (joggers) Loose trousers made of a stretchy fabric and typically elasticated at the waist and ankles, worn especially for jogging: sporty types in joggersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He had short thick black hair with long sideburns and wore a distinctive gold-coloured summer jacket, zipped up, with black or dark blue joggers or trousers.
- Yet this girl was clad in faded blue jeans with worn joggers, a plain green T-shirt, and had her favourite leather jacket resting in her lap.
- The technique involves tying the boots off at ankle height, like joggers, before lacing further up the boot.
Más definiciones de joggerDefinición de jogger en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.