sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- The action of bringing parties together; union: the joinder of partiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That is to say, these very same prosecutors were at court on an application for joinder as parties and they elected not to make that application.
- Additionally, this is not a case where Borchard and the third party Part 20 defendants made common cause as to joinder.
- A similar approach may be detected when the late joinder of a party involves the other party in consequential additional expense.
late Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French, from Old French joindre 'to join'.
Más definiciones de joinderDefinición de joinder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.