Definición de jointer en inglés:
1A plane used for preparing a wooden edge for fixing or joining to another.
- Any areas of the wood that show cupping or crowning will need to be planed by using a jointer or table saw as demonstrated in the videotape.
- A hand jointer plane does a good job, but requires a greater degree of skill.
- Finally the staves were joined on a jointer, known as a colombe in French.
1.1A tool used for pointing masonry and brickwork.
- Tooling mortar joints with a steel jointer makes the wall more attractive and smooths the joints to a more weather-resistant finish.
- It's reported that ball bearings were first offered as a special order on American jointers as early as 1908.
Definición de jointer en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan