Definición de jonquil en inglés:
A narcissus with clusters of small fragrant yellow flowers and cylindrical leaves, native to southern Europe and NE Africa.
- Narcissus jonquilla, family Liliaceae (or Amaryllidaceae)
- Other flowers featured in the magazine included daisies and daffodils, jonquils and jasmines, roses and ranunculus, and hundreds of others.
- In actual fact, all daffodils and jonquils are narcissi - but only some narcissi are daffodils and only a few are jonquils.
- Yellow is the most cheerful of all colours, which is why it is so lovely to have daffodils and jonquils in the garden.
Definición de jonquil en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan