verbo[with object] West Indian
- Pierce, poke, or stab: a hoe to jook the ground in the yard he jook the knife in the sheep and kill it dead one timeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Then I jooked it into his foot and it started bleeding and I saved the day, and tha's my story!
- I hope that if any more jooking takes place for the season you will be the donor and not the recipient!
- They were interlopers on another level; they didn't just want a quick jook, they wanted land and bodies, and they cut down the forest and penetrated the land to have their way.
of uncertain origin: perhaps from a West African language, or related to jouk.
Más definiciones de jookDefinición de jook en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.