- A non-standard form of popular Canadian French, influenced by English vocabulary and grammar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One French Canadian ‘dialect,’ called joual, is synonymous with the lower classes, or at least with loose pronunciation.
- Distinctive and varied, it has a broad form known as joual.
- Or perhaps he's thinking of the French drawl called joual?
Canadian French dialect, from French cheval 'horse', apparently from the way cheval is pronounced in rural areas of Quebec.
Más definiciones de joualDefinición de joual en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.