Definición de joyful en inglés:
Feeling, expressing, or causing great pleasure and happiness: joyful music
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It helps to live a happy life and also make other people's life happy and joyful.
- It left us both joyful and speechless, happy to be home again but sad that this great trip was over.
- Maybe it's seen as a way of provoking a joyful feeling of brightness and wellbeing.
cheerful, happy, jolly, merry, bright, sunny, joyous, light-hearted, in good spirits, in high spirits, sparkling, bubbly, effervescent, exuberant, ebullient, cock-a-hoop, breezy, airy, cheery, sprightly, jaunty, smiling, grinning, beaming, laughing, mirthful, radiant;
jubilant, overjoyed, beside oneself with joy, thrilled, ecstatic, euphoric, blissful, on cloud nine/seven, elated, delighted, glad, gleeful, gratified;
jovial, genial, good-humoured, happy-go-lucky, carefree, unworried, untroubled, without a care in the world, full of the joys of spring;
buoyant, optimistic, hopeful, full of hope, positive;
North American informal peart
Australian/New Zealand informal wrapped
archaic of good cheer
- Example sentences
- After he finished his speech, the women who initially greeted us began to sing and dance joyfully.
- I bought it in a bargain bin a few months back and joyfully added it to my collection.
- The guests laughed and took joy in the great feast offered them, then joyfully returned to their dancing.
- Example sentences
- But after seven months in which my wife and I spent every hour together, it is so hard for me to get by without her joyfulness.
- He makes sure the feasting and dancing and joyfulness continue.
- The children that are part of the cast as the fairies add to the joyfulness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan