Definición de joyful en inglés:
Feeling, expressing, or causing great pleasure and happiness: joyful music
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It helps to live a happy life and also make other people's life happy and joyful.
- It left us both joyful and speechless, happy to be home again but sad that this great trip was over.
- Maybe it's seen as a way of provoking a joyful feeling of brightness and wellbeing.
cheerful, happy, jolly, merry, bright, sunny, joyous, light-hearted, in good spirits, in high spirits, sparkling, bubbly, effervescent, exuberant, ebullient, cock-a-hoop, breezy, airy, cheery, sprightly, jaunty, smiling, grinning, beaming, laughing, mirthful, radiant;
jubilant, overjoyed, beside oneself with joy, thrilled, ecstatic, euphoric, blissful, on cloud nine/seven, elated, delighted, glad, gleeful, gratified;
jovial, genial, good-humoured, happy-go-lucky, carefree, unworried, untroubled, without a care in the world, full of the joys of spring;
buoyant, optimistic, hopeful, full of hope, positive;
North American informal peart
Australian/New Zealand informal wrapped
archaic of good cheer
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But after seven months in which my wife and I spent every hour together, it is so hard for me to get by without her joyfulness.
- He makes sure the feasting and dancing and joyfulness continue.
- The children that are part of the cast as the fairies add to the joyfulness.
Pronunciación: /ˈdʒɔɪfʊlnəs/ /ˈdʒɔɪf(ə)lnəs/sustantivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda