Definición de joyride en inglés:
1A ride for enjoyment in a vehicle or aircraft.
- The plaintiff not only accepted the offer of being taken for a joyride in the aircraft, but actively sought it.
- The plaintiff went for a joyride in a light aircraft piloted by the defendant in the knowledge that the defendant was extremely drunk.
- If Richard Branson were to build a passenger-carrying rocket for joyrides into space, would you go?
1.1 informal A fast and dangerous ride in a stolen vehicle: they went for a joyride
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is, alas, an all-too-familiar scene on the streets of Rochdale as car crime soars and thieves think nothing of ending a night's joyride by destroying the vehicle.
- Eventually we catch him with our bike as he goes for a joyride right back to where he stole it from.
- There's a tracking device in every ship, in case someone decides to go for a joyride or something like this.
Definición de joyride en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan