The action or practice of driving fast and dangerously in a stolen car for enjoyment: the crackdown on joyriding [as modifier]: a series of joyriding incidents
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many of the younger criminals have graduated from joyriding and burglary in their teens to crimes such as drug-dealing.
- Residents have complained that the area has become run-down, suffers at the hands of thugs intent on joyriding and burglary.
- As a child and adolescent, he had numerous encounters with law enforcement for joyriding, theft, burglary, fraud, assault and battery.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Police on the street would deter burglars and vandals and joyriders.
- Yesterday's conversation was all about hooligans, criminals and joyriders.
- The vehicle was burnt out and the incident has prompted calls for a crackdown on the gangs of youths and joyriders.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: joy|rid¦ing
Definición de joyriding en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda