verbo[no object] archaic
Show great happiness; rejoice: sing and jubilate aloud before God
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Australian Robbie McEwen jubilates as he crosses the finish line.
- The Australian Socceroos jubilate after defeating Uruguay in the FIFA World Cup qualifier at Telstra Stadium in Sydney, yesterday.
- No wonder people of all ages and political orientations are jubilating.
Mid 17th century: from Latin jubilat- 'called out', from the verb jubilare, used by Christian writers to mean 'shout for joy'.
Palabras que riman con jubilatechelate • fishplate • sibilate
1.1A musical setting of the Jubilate.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The opening Jubilate made for a rousing start, though there were some uncertainties of pitch in the orchestra which made for a certain jitteriness at times.
- Purcell composed two such odes, and his Te Deum and Jubilate in D were written for the celebration of 1694.
Palabras que riman con Jubilateconcertante • backstay • commedia dell'arte, écarté
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda