- From which Jews are excluded (originally with reference to organizations in Nazi Germany): the Nazis sought to make Germany ‘judenrein’Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Twelve years of Nazism had been enough to make Germany judenrein.
- Now, it seems, it is his turn to be demonized as his proposed evacuation from the Gaza Strip settlements comes to be labeled as a process aimed at making the Land of Israel judenrein - i.e., cleansed of Jews.
- I realize full well that there are considerable differences between cultural genocide and mass murder, but in the end what concerns me is an increasingly judenrein America.
German, 'free of Jews'.
Más definiciones de judenreinDefinición de judenrein en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.