- 1The administration of justice.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Well, the State is part of the Commonwealth judicature and we are the top of the national judicature.
- It is all part and parcel, it seems, of the slow pace of the hearing of proceedings in the federal judicature of this country.
- The notion that a perverse finding of fact does not reveal an error of law in a court of law of our judicature is one I will never accept never, ever.
- 1.1 (the judicature) Judges collectively; the judiciary: the constitutional principle that the legislature is separate from the judicatureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That is true, but the Supreme Court of Queensland is part of the judicature of the Commonwealth, and the days when the Supreme Courts and the other courts were held out of constitutional decision-making have gone.
- This is an intervention by legislation in proceedings that have already been instituted and were before the judicature where a person was in criminal proceedings seeking to defend an initial decision.
mid 16th century: from medieval Latin judicatura, from Latin judicare 'to judge'.
Más definiciones de judicatureDefinición de judicature en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.