Definición de judicial en inglés:
Of, by, or appropriate to a law court or judge; relating to the administration of justice: a judicial inquiry into the allegations a judicial system
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such fairness demands a fair judicial process administered by an impartial judiciary.
- Judicial protection in Punjab improved and many people were using the judicial system.
- It is achieved by a conventional process of judicial construction of legislation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cases establish in this jurisdiction that you cannot judicially review a failure to prosecute.
- On the basis of the evidence, could a properly instructed jury, acting judicially, have reasonably rendered a verdict of guilty?
- It was clear that, even before the Act, the tribunal had always to act judicially and thus be subject to the rules of natural justice.
Palabras que riman con judicialartificial, beneficial, initial, interstitial, official, sacrificial, solstitial, superficial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda