Of, by, or appropriate to a law court or judge; relating to the administration of justice: a judicial inquiry into the allegations a judicial system
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such fairness demands a fair judicial process administered by an impartial judiciary.
- Judicial protection in Punjab improved and many people were using the judicial system.
- It is achieved by a conventional process of judicial construction of legislation.
late Middle English: from Latin judicialis, from judicium 'judgement', from judex (see judge).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cases establish in this jurisdiction that you cannot judicially review a failure to prosecute.
- On the basis of the evidence, could a properly instructed jury, acting judicially, have reasonably rendered a verdict of guilty?
- It was clear that, even before the Act, the tribunal had always to act judicially and thus be subject to the rules of natural justice.