Definición de judicious en inglés:
Having, showing, or done with good judgement or sense: the judicious use of public investment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a careful, judicious, moderate way forward proposed by a man who knows about war.
- Social occasions in particular require judicious thought and planning.
- We were, quite literally, reaping the rewards of ignoring the judicious practice of crop rotation.
wise, sensible, prudent, politic, shrewd, astute, canny, sagacious, common-sense, commonsensical, sound, well advised, well judged, well thought out, considered, thoughtful, perceptive, discerning, clear-sighted, insightful, far-sighted, percipient, discriminating, informed, intelligent, clever, enlightened, logical, rational;
strategic, expedient, practical, advisable, in one's (best) interests
informal smart, savvy
Scottish & Northern English informal pawky
North American informal heads-up
dated , informal long-headed
- Example sentences
- If you're young enough, you can afford to choose carefully and judiciously.
- Stimulants should be prescribed judiciously and monitored carefully by specialists in close liaison with primary care physicians.
- Smith is a careful editor, judiciously choosing not to intrude unnecessarily.
- Example sentences
- His judiciousness in selecting roles isn't in finding challenges as an actor but in finding catchy roles suited to his limitations.
- It is when he moves to a higher level of argument that Ricks loses his judiciousness.
- But this requires a kind of proportion and judiciousness that is noticeably absent from the conservative screeds.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan