Definición de judicious en inglés:
Having, showing, or done with good judgement or sense: the judicious use of public investment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a careful, judicious, moderate way forward proposed by a man who knows about war.
- Social occasions in particular require judicious thought and planning.
- We were, quite literally, reaping the rewards of ignoring the judicious practice of crop rotation.
wise, sensible, prudent, politic, shrewd, astute, canny, sagacious, common-sense, commonsensical, sound, well advised, well judged, well thought out, considered, thoughtful, perceptive, discerning, clear-sighted, insightful, far-sighted, percipient, discriminating, informed, intelligent, clever, enlightened, logical, rational;
strategic, expedient, practical, advisable, in one's (best) interests
Scottish & Northern English informalpawky
North American informalheads-up
dated, , informallong-headed
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His judiciousness in selecting roles isn't in finding challenges as an actor but in finding catchy roles suited to his limitations.
- It is when he moves to a higher level of argument that Ricks loses his judiciousness.
- But this requires a kind of proportion and judiciousness that is noticeably absent from the conservative screeds.
Palabras que riman con judiciousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, lubricious, malicious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda