- It is a careful, judicious, moderate way forward proposed by a man who knows about war.
- Social occasions in particular require judicious thought and planning.
- We were, quite literally, reaping the rewards of ignoring the judicious practice of crop rotation.
Judicious means ‘using good judgement, careful and sensible’, as in the judicious use of public investment or the judicious use of pesticides; it should not be confused with judicial, which means ‘relating to the administration of justice’, as in the judicial system.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His judiciousness in selecting roles isn't in finding challenges as an actor but in finding catchy roles suited to his limitations.
- It is when he moves to a higher level of argument that Ricks loses his judiciousness.
- But this requires a kind of proportion and judiciousness that is noticeably absent from the conservative screeds.
Late 16th century: from French judicieux, from Latin judicium 'judgement' (see judicial).
Palabras que riman con judiciousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, lubricious, malicious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.