Definición de judo en inglés:
A sport of unarmed combat derived from ju-jitsu and intended to train the body and mind. It involves using holds and leverage to unbalance the opponent.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you want to only train in aikido, judo or a specific style of karate, is there a school in your area?
- It is a fact that karate, judo, kendo, and iaido are much easier to learn than aikido.
- What most people don't know, is that he did sumo before he ever did judo or karate.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He is also the one who broke my record as the youngest judoist to win the All-Japan Judo Tournament.
- In order to raise judoists in this manner, nurturing the attitude of study and resourcefulness in dojo Judo training is of first importance.
- The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends.
Late 19th century: Japanese, from jū 'gentle' + dō 'way'.
Palabras que riman con judoescudo, ludo, pseudo, testudo, Trudeau
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda