Definición de judo en inglés:
A sport of unarmed combat derived from ju-jitsu and intended to train the body and mind. It involves using holds and leverage to unbalance the opponent.
- If you want to only train in aikido, judo or a specific style of karate, is there a school in your area?
- It is a fact that karate, judo, kendo, and iaido are much easier to learn than aikido.
- What most people don't know, is that he did sumo before he ever did judo or karate.
late 19th century: Japanese, from jū 'gentle' + dō 'way'.
- Example sentences
- He is also the one who broke my record as the youngest judoist to win the All-Japan Judo Tournament.
- In order to raise judoists in this manner, nurturing the attitude of study and resourcefulness in dojo Judo training is of first importance.
- The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan