- It's a compilation from the start of her career when she recorded with many bands and most of her records ended up in jukeboxes.
- Someone throws a few coins into the jukebox and we are bombarded by Pink's ‘Lets get the party started’.
- If you scooted them all a few inches or so this way, you could fit both a pinball machine and a jukebox along that wall.
- In order to increase disk capacity in a jukebox, the physical size of the unit must be increased, which increases the cost of the unit.
- DVD jukeboxes with 4.7GB capacity per disc may be a more suitable choice in situations where rapid data access is concerned.
- The other traditional data storage, nearline archiving, involves moving the data to a slower media such as robotic tape and laser or magnetic optical jukeboxes.
In the USA a juke was a nightclub or bar that provided food, drinks, and music for dancing. The word was based on a term from the Creole language of the Gullah, an African-American people living on the coast of South Carolina and nearby islands. In their language juke meant ‘disorderly’.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: juke|box
Definición de jukebox en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.