Definición de jukebox en inglés:
1A machine that automatically plays a selected musical recording when a coin is inserted.
- It's a compilation from the start of her career when she recorded with many bands and most of her records ended up in jukeboxes.
- Someone throws a few coins into the jukebox and we are bombarded by Pink's ‘Lets get the party started’.
- If you scooted them all a few inches or so this way, you could fit both a pinball machine and a jukebox along that wall.
1.1 Computing A device which stores several computer disks in such a way that data can be read from any of them.
- In order to increase disk capacity in a jukebox, the physical size of the unit must be increased, which increases the cost of the unit.
- DVD jukeboxes with 4.7GB capacity per disc may be a more suitable choice in situations where rapid data access is concerned.
- The other traditional data storage, nearline archiving, involves moving the data to a slower media such as robotic tape and laser or magnetic optical jukeboxes.
Definición de jukebox en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan