- An instruction in a computer program that causes processing to move to a different place in the program sequence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I found a jump instruction that jumped to the middle of another instruction.
- The software interrupt can be seen as a special jump instruction whose target address is restricted by the kernel.
- A jump instruction is added to the end of the modified program codes in the RAM, so that after the modified program codes are executed, the operation is returned to the ROM.
Más definiciones de jump instructionDefinición de jump instruction en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.