- (In the UK) a barrister who has not taken silk, i.e. is not a Queen’s (or King’s) Counsel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were people being led around by what I imagine were solicitors or junior barristers, the silks moving between courts, of which there appears to be the best part of 100 housed there, courts that is.
- I am sure there are a lot of able junior barristers who would be only too happy to look at it.
- Do you have any stories you can tell us about your own experience as a junior barrister?
Más definiciones de junior barristerDefinición de junior barrister en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.