A person who regularly goes on trips or attends functions at another’s expense, typically for supposed work purposes: the junketeers also charged videos to council credit cards instead of paying for them out of their standard allowances
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In simplest terms, he is a computer security celebrity junketeer, a highly specialized occupation somewhat obscured by an official biography bulging with professional-strength acronyms.
- In this age of thin profit margins and smaller budgets for films, I think the fictitious junketeer could have saved the studios some much earned cash.
- He is the only junketeer on the list.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some call it journalist junketeering; he says he's providing a service.
- The study established that bipartisanship survives in junketeering.
- Wryly, she addresses the issue of her alleged reluctance to rack up air miles a very different press to what she was getting in her previous job as environment secretary, when she was accused of junketeering.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: jun¦ket|eer
Definición de junketeer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda