Definición de junketeer en inglés:
sustantivoinformal , derogatory
A person who regularly goes on trips or attends functions at another’s expense, typically for supposed work purposes: the junketeers also charged videos to council credit cards instead of paying for them out of their standard allowances
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "In one case documented by Variety," Ebert stated, "a publicist wrote up several 'sample' quotes and asked the junketeers to sign up for the ones they liked."
- The conservative movement's think tanks, newspapers, and little magazines are filled with junketeers who have traveled the world on his dime.
- Compare this to junketeers.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some call it journalist junketeering; he says he's providing a service.
- The study established that bipartisanship survives in junketeering.
- Wryly, she addresses the issue of her alleged reluctance to rack up air miles a very different press to what she was getting in her previous job as environment secretary, when she was accused of junketeering.
Definición de junketeer en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda