Definición de junta en inglés:
1A military or political group that rules a country after taking power by force: the country’s ruling military junta
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1960s the Ecuadorian Communist Party hailed the military junta that came to power with the backing of the CIA.
- As prime minister he handed over power to a military junta in 1971.
- Over 30,000 people were killed as a military junta which seized power in 1976 unleashed terror against all opposition.
2 historical A deliberative or administrative council in Spain or Portugal.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A Supreme Central Junta met in Aranjuez on 25 September 1808.
- It is said that the Central Junta of the Carlist organization is to meet today to discuss means to procure funds to support an insurrection in Catalonia.
Palabras que riman con juntaArunta, Bunter, chunter, Grantha, grunter, Gunter, hunter, punter, shunter
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda