- A segregated area in which the jury sits in a court of law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, that's correct there, on the judge's right hand and on the judge's left is the jury box, and the witness box.
- Using large video screens placed at either end of the jury box, the prosecutors repeatedly showed an animated simulation of a knife slicing into a human chest.
- Beyond the cold numbers generated by historic fact, McKanna puts people in the jury box, on the witness stand, and on the bench in western courtrooms.
Más definiciones de jury boxDefinición de jury box en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.