- (Especially in French cuisine) a thin gravy or sauce made from meat juices: chicken with a rich game jusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A big plate of oxtail was many strong bones heaving with lean meat and dark flavour, the jus a little thinner than in a truly ideal world.
- In French meat cookery, jus is roughly equivalent to honestly made thin gravy in the British tradition.
- Whole roast grouse may still come with game chips and bread sauce but there is game jus rather than over-thickened gravy.
Más definiciones de jusDefinición de jus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.