sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- International law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They had the whole jus gentium to deal with them.
- There was another law, though it was still under the umbrella of Rome and its empire, for people who were not Roman - the jus gentium, or the law of people generally.
- He argued that the English crown used a letter patent to authorize overseas activities primarily to show the ‘outer world’ that these enterprises were consistent with the evolving jus gentium.
Latin, literally 'law of nations'.
Más definiciones de jus gentiumDefinición de jus gentium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.