- The habitual committing of criminal acts or offences by a young person, especially one below the age at which ordinary criminal prosecution is possible.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Children who show low levels of peer acceptance and social competence are at risk for dropping out of school, juvenile delinquency, and adult criminal behavior.
- Other criminal cases which showed an increase in 2000 included homicide, juvenile delinquency, torture and arson.
- In the past decade, on average, the rate of juvenile delinquency remained at between 10 to 14 per cent of the criminal offenses in the city.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Juvenile deliquents have also been found to have a great many drinking problems.
- Through this project, qualified support will be given to juvenile deliquents and their parents.
Más definiciones de juvenile delinquencyDefinición de juvenile delinquency en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.