A person who is not a Muslim (used chiefly by Muslims): according to the Koran, the kafir is characterized by his worldliness
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus was born Pakistan, whose sole purpose was to create an Islamic nation that would drive out kafirs and follow the Shariat path.
- Some scholars have even declared the Shi'ahs to be kafirs.
- There is, most prominently, the old millennial struggle between Islam and the kafirs.
Palabras que riman con kafirchaffer, gaffer, Jaffa, Staffa
A member of a people of the Hindu Kush mountains of NE Afghanistan.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Abdur Rahman extended his authority over the whole country by overcoming resistance from his fellow tribesmen and defeating the Ghilzay Pashtuns, the Hazaras, and the Kafirs (Nuristanis).
- Three language groups have been traditionally included in the Dardic sub-family, namely, Kafir group, Khowar-group, and the Dard - group.
- The Dardic and "Kafir" peoples of Afghanistan are concluded to have a close kinship with the peoples of northern Hindustan.
Kafiri adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Three language groups are included in the Dardic family: the Kafiri Group, the Khowar Group, and the Dard Group.
- The former Kafiristan Kafiri were renamed Nuristani.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda