Definición de kaftan en inglés:
1A man’s long belted tunic, worn in countries of the Near East.
- Today's tops borrow heavily from Indian high fashion, with long tunics and caftans all prettied up with sequins.
- Although Bolton surveys the history of such clothing - togas, kimonos, sarongs, caftans, kilts, and so on - the show focuses mainly on contemporary designers and fashion houses inspired by gender-bending ideas.
- This passion helped the export of prized Kashmir woollen caftans and shawls to various countries.
1.1A woman’s long loose dress.
- Try to keep to your typical style of dress, but only slightly flowier - we are not talking caftans or muumuus!
- No, sensibly and sensationally, they float about in beautiful saris, djellabahs and caftans, looking very stylishly dressed.
- Sunset cocktail dresses, tropical disco pants, neon kaftans, bikinis, all laced with glamour.
1.2A loose shirt or top.
- Upon arrival we were greeted by the usual sway of scarves, kaftans and generally tie-died attire that surrounds these types of festivals.
- With saris, kaftans and a range of Indo-Western outfits, this Fourth Umpire's look is far from sporty.
- Wear a kaftan top over a sunburst swimsuit or a linen sequin skirt scattered with sparkling sequins.
Definición de kaftan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan