- A propitious moment for decision or action.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Or do other phenomena perhaps show that the kairos, the right moment, might have passed us by?
- When, after many attempts, Niebuhr failed to help him understand, he finally just said, ‘It's a kairos, Paulus.’
- As Christians we have an obligation to discern the signs of the time and respond candidly and boldly to this crisis with hope that God will turn it into a kairos for the church's mission in this century.
1930s: Greek, literally 'opportunity'.
Más definiciones de kairosDefinición de kairos en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.