Definición de kaleidoscope en inglés:
- The three mirrors in the kaleidoscope are what provides the dance of ministry pieces and programs.
- Right now she's attempting to make a kaleidoscope from an empty toilet paper tube, beads, rubber bands, some wax paper and Saran wrap.
- Our projects will include building kaleidoscopes and telescopes, experimenting with UV and IR light, and arranging mirrors so that a laser shines on a predetermined spot.
- They're a kaleidoscope of colors ranging from pastel tints to vibrant blues, greens, reds, purples, jades, and buffs in a wide variety of shades.
- You present a sliver, a little glass piece of the kaleidoscope, a tiny little prism, in which you may see the greater war, but you may not.
- Up to this point, the only material to have been discussed has been rock crystal, but the rock crystal pieces were complemented by a positive kaleidoscope of coloured hardstones.
Sir David Brewster, the 19th-century inventor of the kaleidoscope, also coined the name for his invention. It is made up of elements from the Greek words kalos ‘beautiful’, eidos ‘form’, and skopein ‘to look at’, also the root of scope (mid 16th century).
Palabras que riman con kaleidoscopeCinemaScope
Definición de kaleidoscope en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.