- A method of caring for a premature baby in which the infant is held in skin-to-skin contact with a parent, typically the mother, for as long as possible each day.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nurses observed that four hours after delivery, the infants who received kangaroo care slept more, fussed and cried less, and made fewer startled motions compared with infants who were taken directly to the nursery.
- The content ranges from detailed medical discussions of the conditions a premature infant suffers, to more spiritual musings on what it's like to give skin-to-skin ‘kangaroo care’ to a child born 15 weeks premature.
- This is known in the industry as ‘kangaroo care.’
Más definiciones de kangaroo careDefinición de kangaroo care en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.