Definición de kangaroo rat en inglés:
A seed-eating hopping rodent with large cheek pouches and long hind legs, found from Canada to Mexico.
- Genus Dipodomys, family Heteromyidae: several species
- Her research on the banner-tailed kangaroo rat, a rodent that lives in the desert southwest of the United States, shows evidence of foot-drumming used to communicate territorial ownership.
- The kangaroo rat has long hind legs on which it hops - a bit like its Australian namesake in miniature.
- Randall and Matocq showed that gopher snakes respond to footdrumming of the banner-tailed kangaroo rat.
Definición de kangaroo rat en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan