- A form of entertainment, offered typically by bars and clubs, in which people take turns to sing popular songs into a microphone over pre-recorded backing tracks: [as modifier]: a karaoke bar they are holding a karaoke nightMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I sang some new karaoke songs without anyone pressing the cancel button and we drank more.
- That's because people are singing it in karaoke bars and things like that.
- MEN are more romantic than women when it comes to singing love songs on karaoke nights.
1970s: from Japanese, literally 'empty orchestra'.
Más definiciones de karaokeDefinición de karaoke en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.