- A rug or blanket of sewn animal skins, formerly worn as a garment by African people, now used as a bed or floor covering.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Blankets almost completely displaced hides or karosses by the end of the nineteenth century and were in some communities giving way to Western-style clothes.
- One the other hand, the use of the leopard kaross is one of the oldest traditions known to the Basotho.
- But they didn't wear bloomers, and they only put their karosses around their shoulders when it was cold.
South African Dutch, from Khoikhoi karos.
Más definiciones de karossDefinición de kaross en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.