- An evergreen African tree related to sumac, with willow-like foliage and useful timber.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Rhus, family Anacardiaceae, in particular R. lancea
- You can experience karees, lead wood and buffalo-thorn trees with weeping wattle coming out with its yellow flowers in spring.
- The most common trees in the city are gums Eucalyptus spp., pines Pinus spp., oaks Quercus spp., poplars Populus spp., Acacia spp., karees Rhus lancea, and olives Olea europa.
- Different areas of the hotel cater for different occasions: breakfast on the East terrace, or out in the gardens under shady bush-willows, karees and wit stinkhouts; a formal lunch or dinner in the dining room with all the French doors open in Summer, or a roaring fire in Winter.
early 19th century: from Afrikaans, from Nama karib.