sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
- Dissolution of a cell nucleus, especially during mitosis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Apoptosis in colonic crypt epithelial cells was measured by observing the frequency of karyorrhexis and karyolysis in 1000 cells.
- In contrast, the treated section exhibits uniform, acute necrosis, with pyknotic nuclei, karyolysis and karyorrhexis; mild hemorrhage and significant zones of pigmented cellular debris.
- Frequencies of nuclear abnormalities other than micronuclei, such as binucleates, karyorrhexis and karyolysis, were also evaluated.
Más definiciones de karyolysisDefinición de karyolysis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.