Definición de kata en inglés:
1A system of individual training exercises in karate and other martial arts.
- Meanwhile, they are learning basic karate fundamentals and kata which improves posture and breath control.
- In addition to matches, this system of sport aikido includes kata competition.
- The key to understanding karate is kata, and key to understanding kata is bunkai.
1.1 [count noun] (plural igual or katas) An individual training exercise in karate and other martial arts.
- We use most of the traditional kata that span all the Japanese karate systems.
- The number of kata, many of which have several personal variations, is quite large.
- The Kodokan preserved the techniques of this kata from early jujutsu training methods.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia